Monday 25 January 2016

Welcome to all families!



Welcome to Room 6 parent blog. On this blog you can view classroom reminders and updates that will keep you connected with your child's learning. Please check it regularly.

I would like to introduce myself. I am Fiona Blakie (Miss Blakie) your child's classroom teacher. I am passionate about Early Childhood Education and my teaching philosophy incorporates both an explicit instruction and play based approach to learning. I have been teaching for four years and have experience teaching children from Kindergarten to Year Three. I am extremely excited to meet all your children and assist them in their learning journey in Year One. I am more than happy to discuss your child's learning and development at any time during the year. If you wish to do this please book a meeting with me. 

Stay tuned for more updates soon!   

No comments:

Post a Comment